Hi, are you looking for Construction Project Manager Job jobs in Seattle, WA 98198 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : 2H Talent LLC
Location : Seattle, WA 98198
Position : Construction Project Manager Job
We are seeking a Project Manager with commercial interiors and medical offices experience!
What you get:
· Competitive salary DOE
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
· Paid Holidays
Knowledgeable with foundations, retaining walls, soil nailing, and slide repair.
Knowledge of construction grading and paving practices including production rates, contractual documents, plans, specifications and soils reports, etc.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
What you need:
5+ years of commercial interiors construction experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and MS Project
If you are a Project manager with the experience above, APPLY NOW!
“At 2H Talent diversity is simple—it’s about embracing everyone. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error