Hi, are you looking for Front Half Days Ops Coordinator/Dispatcher (Sun – Tues & alt Wed) jobs in Portland, OR 97218 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : River City Rush Delivery Inc
Location : Portland, OR 97218
Position : Front Half Days Ops Coordinator/Dispatcher (Sun – Tues & alt Wed)
Work Hours: Sunday – Tuesday and alternate Wednesdays 6:00am to 6:30pm
Front End Days Ops Coordinator help GM coordinate and over see operations during their scheduled hours. Contact for drivers, customers and emergencies. Responsible for ensuring efficient operations while using safe work practices. Supervises small team on Sundays.
Responsibilities and Daily Duties
Although the responsibilities vary day to day, the duties below represent the various tasks that are the responsibility of this position:
Act as point of contact, keeping an open line of communication and providing superior customer service while handling inbound calls and email.
Dispatch drivers to ensure efficient routing and on-time arrival at appropriate location.
Provide prompt updates to customers, as needed.
Maintained accurate documentation database.
On Sunday you are ultimately responsible for any receiving and packaging/shipping of freight.
Work with/coordinate with warehouse personnel to assure the highest level of efficiency at day startup.
Provided accurate & detailed pass down of all pertinent information from prior shift.
· Perform a variety of routine shipping, receiving, production housekeeping tasks.
· On Sunday, and as needed during the week, load and unload truck shipments, bagging and labeling shipments.
· Work with warehouse team to facilitate efficient loading/dispatching by incoming shift, including performing dock check.
Operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift for loading/unloading truck shipments and freight, as needed
Sort, count, package, label, or unpack and inspect for damaged or missing freight
· Perform all other duties as directed
Qualifications and Skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Self-starter with strong ethics that can work unsupervised
· Good communication skills
· Strong computer skills
· Proven problem-solving skills
· Proven leadership ability
· Ability to follow direction
· Punctuality and consistent attendance
· Ability to work overtime as needed, or as directed by management
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in coordinating Operations (management a plus)
· Must be able to set for long periods of time
· Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Able to drive company trucks as needed
· Ability to pass background check, as well as driving and TSA tests
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1,100.00 per week
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
12 hour shift
How is your past work experience relevant to this position.
Do you have experience with working compressed work week schedules? If yes, please detail.
Have you dispatched trucks for a freight/cartage company before.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Freight/Cartage Dispatching: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error