Hi, are you looking for LPN Part Time – The Residence at Chadds Ford jobs in Manahawkin, NJ 08050 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : LCB Senior Living
Location : Manahawkin, NJ 08050
Position : LPN Part Time – The Residence at Chadds Ford
LCB Senior Living is hiring Part Time LPNs at The Residence at Chadds Ford. Apply today for immediate consideration!
**Located near DE and NJ Border!!!!**
**Part Time and Per Diem**
**$29.50-$32.00/hour (based on experience)**
What We Offer:
Work with an Amazing Team!
Opportunity for Growth!
Rewarding role working with seniors
**We are proud to share that almost all of our associates are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19, which helps keep cases at our communities to a minimum. Covid vaccine are required for employment; medical exemptions accepted**
Active member of the Resident Care Team and assists the Resident Care Director with the management of the community. The management scope includes direct supervision of Resident Care Associates as well as monitoring emerging health needs of residents, covering for resident care staffing as needed and assisting the Resident Care Director with on-call duties. The Wellness Nurse will follow up on family issues as directed by Resident Care Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The essential duties and responsibilities described below are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the basic functions of this position. While every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
1. Promote the mission and core values of the Residence and LCB Senior Living to residents, visitors, co-workers and the surrounding community.
2. You are expected to have an active role in growing community occupancy by representing and interacting positively with potential residents, family members and professionals.
3. Assist with the evaluation of resident needs and the development and revision of service plans as per state regulatory requirements.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of patho-physioligical and psychosocial changes that is associated with the aging process and disabilities.
5. Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of resident care associates.
6. Evaluates residents issues and medical concerns and discusses with the ED, family and MD as appropriate.
7. Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with all departments to assist in eliminating / correcting problem areas and overall improvement of services.
8. Monitors resident care assistants compliance with infection control/sharps disposal program.
9. Participates in community marketing effort.
10. Participates in the direct care of residents on an as needed basis.
11. Provides support to resident care associates regarding assignment questions or concerns as well as emergency situations.
12. Ensuring that all required staffing and schedules (if applicable), including backup coverage for staff is met at all times.
13. Ensure completion and review of incident / accident reports and implement changes through proper channels (i.e. Safety Committee etc.) to minimize future issues. Ensure proper communication with LCB Senior Living and state compliance reporting.
14. Assists the Resident Care Director with all documentation required by LCB Senior Living or the State Requirements.
15. With written physicians orders, administers topical and oral medications as well as ear and eye drops (LMA in Massachusetts), administers injectables where allowed by regulation.
16. Other duties as requested.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Good physical and mental health. Finger and hand dexterity to handle and manipulate instruments and equipment. Visual and auditory acuity. Must be able to lift a minimum of fifteen (15) lbs., and be able to carry objects. Must be able to push and pull carts, and continuously walk, sit and stand. Must be able to turn, crouch, kneel, stoop, bend below waist, and reach above shoulder height as tasks dictate. Must use good body mechanics. Should be neat and well groomed. Must project a positive attitude towards the service provided.
QUALIFICATION STANDARDS: (These qualifications meet or exceed VT, NH, MA, CT and RI State specific requirements.)
a. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: The professional knowledge and skills necessary to assist in the planning for the Resident Care Department in accordance with the current state, federal and local standards to insure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. The ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing is essential. May require lifting, bending and standing for extended periods of time.
b. Education: A high school diploma and graduation from an accredited Nursing Program.
c. Experience: At least two years of experience in a geriatric setting and previous health experience in hospital and/or community setting.
d. Certificates/Licenses: Current RN or LPN License in the state you are employed.
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error